The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi There!

Tartington

I sort of want to start off by saying that "I'm terrible at these things", but honestly, how can you be terrible at introducing yourself?

I was born in Sweden on the 25th of July in 1995, which would mean I'm 18 (19 next month) years old. Next week on friday, I'll be graduating after having studied social media for approximately three years. As a person I am generally creative and artistic, and thus prefer such things as writing, painting, singing etc.

Oftentimes when playing games, I enjoy the character customization more than the game itself and can spend hours in it before I'm happy with the final outcome, so you could imagine what it feels like playing Warframe without buying platinum all the time.

Honestly, I could probably go on and on (in fact, I sort of want to), but this will have to suffice. Should there be any questions or an interest in getting to know me, I'm fairly certain you know what to do.

PS: Been editing this post for about an hour now, so if there's anything that seems out of context you can probably figure out why.

- Tartington