Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade With The World

Kiratohell12

i wanna start like something like a trading match where player's bet anything which can be traded like keys,plats,and prime parts in conclave's where they bet what they have got.

1)they have to have the parts to trade or mods or anything

2)the one who challanges the player say's the rules and if the other player accpect the rules then its ok

3)then battle it out to see who lives and die 

4)it can be a two on two player or one on one the player may choose it

that's all

i know there are many hoopes and holes in this kinda of play where the person does not have the item or does't wanna trade yu can probly say a report of that person but nothing works some times.just saying like if warframe could arrage a like trounmet who wins the match get like a mod or a prime part and mod. I wanna make this game the best there is where people can enjoy it with new missions competitions where the toruments are arranged according to yure lvl as new players can get good stuff and old players can also get the good stuff i know like if the older players want the prize and there lvl does not match many problems arise i'm just saying all this to just add some fun and spice into the game 

sorry for bad english......

first time typing a topic soo plz say if it's good or not 

thanks all

Warframe MLG, I like. Tbh I've had the same idea buzzing in my head for a couple of days. We can use the Conclaves to our full advantage, pitting 2 man teams against each other. Streams of the match are encouraged for publicity. Perhaps a Steam group for getting on which team would win? Think the bots at Dota2Lounge, only this time with an administrator as a middle-man