The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Day Of School... Warframe... Gonna Miss Everyone

zavienh5

Ok, that title probably sounds like I am like gonna play Warframe over the summer, well actually, not really.

My school ended today....and I'm heading to high school now, moving from San Jose to Los Angeles also cause of my dad's unemployment and my volleyball future.  My friends, some I knew since 2nd grade, I'm not meeting them again.  haha...well, at least if they keep their promise and me and my Asian gang crew, along with a confused foreigner, my Croatian buddy, who is on a airplane right now heading back to Croatia, that we all meet at Stanford in 4 years.  Man...I don't think I'm in really any mood to play a lot of video games.  I had this complicated relationship with my ex-girlfriend(Brazilian, part Itatlian)...didn't even talk to her today, on the last day of school. *sigh*  I just wish everyone good luck and hope to see my Asian buddies on TV.

Asian Gang, a Group of Asians With All 4.0 GPA, and All Specialize in a Awesome Sport.

Promit - Awesome Indian, boss at soccer, looking forward to seeing him on FIFA.

Minh - Awesome Vietnamese guy, looking forward to meeting him as a awesome cello player.

Grant - Quite a skinny Taiwanese who is 6 ft and I'll be waiting for him on NBA.

Shotaro - A Japanese and 1/8 Taiwanese Dude who is 1 inch taller than me, man, he's gonna be a baseball star.

Amit - Another cool a$$ Indian who tries his best at all sports and is also boss at soccer, he better be with Promit in FIFA.

Wallace - Quite reckless haha, all - around Taiwanese athlete, but is aiming for golf and beat Tiger Woods.

Kenton - Knew this Japanese guy since 2nd grade, I'll meet him in Stanford volleyball team in 4 years.

Neil - A Taiwanese smarta$$, quite a nerd but still athletic, which is rare, probably like the best IQ in the world.

Erica(Erica) - Knew this Indian/ white dude since 2nd grade, hella boss at soccer with great reflexes. #FIFAstatustoo

Daniel(Woojin) Kim(chi)(Jong Un) - Knew this funny a$$ Korean(South btw, although he claims North Korea) dude since 2nd grade. Been my best friend through the years of elementary school and middle school, helped me whenever possible, mayne, imma miss him like hell.

Confused Foreigner

aka: Mislav(Misha) Rukonic - A Croatian guy with great personality, game addict, haha jk.  He takes quite a while to p*ss him off, he is very kind-hearted.  Sadly he's moving to Croatia, but he better be at Stanford in 4 years.

I am gonna miss everyone, hopefully Warframe will get me in touch with my Croatian buddy cause he will be playing with me in Croatia :D

baQp2cg.jpg

The Asian Gang will be waiting for you in front of Stanford in 4 years Mislav. :)

Edited by zavienh5