Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like A Top Tier Revolver?

SilverHazzes

Yes I am talking about a single high caliber revolver that it would be cool to wield and use.A real hand cannon. I am talking about single bullet hit-scan secondaries like the lex, vastos or magnus. Something cool and hard hiting like a hunter side arm that destroys foes with a high recoil and a great barrel like a Taurus Raging Bull revolver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurus_Raging_Bull

http://guns.wikia.com/wiki/Taurus_Raging_Bull

RAGING%20BULL%20MODEL%20444%20.44%20MAG.

If I am posting it it´s because the feeling of using a great pistol or revolver is greater then using a handcannon like the brakk or the broncos and I am still liking them. This may be a more slowly firing than the vastos but great damage and the feeling and the sound could be great. 

Let me know what you think and if it would be cool to wield some sidearm like that.

People are throwing some interesting ideas about the weapon that help defining what we are talking about. A real hard hitting hand cannon  or like some player said a cousin of the lex and big brother of the vasto.

Just imagine...

0.jpg

Post aprooved by Mr Bruce Willis

--------------Good bye

I think this topic is about to end but I wanna thank you because we had a lot of fun and we stil going to get lots of different weaps in warframe. I will allways say at the end of the day it´s DE´s game and I am not the one who has to decide things like that. Anyway have fun and 

Yippie-Kai-Yay ...

Post eddited for saying good bye, hope you enjoyed the idea.

Peace

I want Vasto Prime.

BUT ONLY IF!!

it has fanning animations.

This -

And there should be a some kind of fanning mechanic.

E,g,, if hit rythmically and right on beat, you get a slight buff in trigger speed, perhaps at a recoil penalty (unless there is a recoil offset mod).

That would be great!