The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Dome Is Very Low Quality

MetaMortred

The space, whether it is from the menu/login background or in game out of the window background it is very low quality and you can clearly see that its a low quality image. Mayb if you use the same feature you used for mod cards with 2.5 D pictures, you can make higher quality space dome that is enjoyable to look at.

Please fix this.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand what you mean - what dome? If you're talking about the actual in - game menu background for space,I'd disagree and it looks perfectly fine.

Dome is a developer term for environmental backgrounds. I looks a bit low quality - I mean I can clearly see it pixalated on some parts, and its too blue instead of black and dark. the brightness hurts the quality a bit. If they modify it a bit it would be better I believe.

Bringing this up made me think of an idea I had a while ago. If you have ever played Mass Effect 2 I think the home menu or "dome" should be something similar to your home ship in Mass Effect 2. Not as big of course, but you should be able to walk around and see your warframes displayed on a wall, a work bench for the mods/foundry/market and then in the middle a galaxy hologram to select missions. I could go into a lot more detail but yeah, I think they definitely should do some more work on this aspect of the game. At times it is also very buggy and seems to lag out occasionally, unless that's just me :)