Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market And Blueprints

imMellow

I know this is still early beta, but the market and blueprints seem vastly empty. I suggest making at least a dozen of each type of gun (rifle, sniper, pistol, launchers) before asking for platinum purchases. Also, every item seems inferior than the starting weapons of some Warframes. What then is the incentive to purchase platinum weapons or even spend credits on new weapons? For example, the Loki Warframe has really accurate and damaging base weapons compared to most in the market.

Also, for blueprints, please give more details as to what components are needed and the chances of finding said components. I just bought the Ash Blueprint for 35k, and I have no components for it and I have no idea where to find them, if I even can at this point. Without some sort of detailed system where people can spend their earned credits and money, you will get a LOT of frustrated customers.

It shouldn't take me to look up a wiki of the game to know these things. That's my point. The game should be helpful and have accessable details on the spot. That's just good development.

You just want all the secrets in the first few days of playing dont you? Those things will come in time, for now you have Wikipedia. I'd rather have no bugs that prevent me from playing than some silly tooltips to blueprints that every player probably researches before buying anyways.

Edited by Locksauce

Also, for blueprints, please give more details as to what components are needed and the chances of finding said components. I just bought the Ash Blueprint for 35k, and I have no components for it and I have no idea where to find them, if I even can at this point.

Every planet has 3 components that drop from enemies/crates/containers. They are listed in the info box when hovering over the planet or when it's selected. I hope that helps.

Silly tooltips? What's silly is the fact they want money for these things and give no explanation on where to obtain the materials. I mean just some detailed information on each blueprint before you buy it. They're BLUEPRINTS. They should contain every piece of information you need. Just a tab called "Blueprint Components" and list the 2-4 components required would be way more helpful.

Guns are for the most part up to your personal preference I feel. I can understand what you think about riffles as I kinda like the starting rifle a lot though the damage and fire rate is a bit bad. Still you can't do much about either, for me the Braton (The other version since the base is braton mk1) is better if you need to spam bullets, accuracy is ok if you don't get trigger happy at long ranges. Short bursts at long ranges do it. Other than that, snipertron or bow for a sniper, you got 3 shotgun choices but I feel Hek is the better though that's a wait for mastery rank 4.

Pistols... Well the lato isn't bad but you got better in every respect. You want a sniper pistol? Get a Lex (I tried the kraken and hated it, the second shot goes in after a huge kick of the first and hits a lot higher than desired, bad reload time and not great DPS since it's a kind of sniper pistol). Want a high DPS pistol, build AFuris which is the pair of Furis, after you kick in some mods that thing starts to absolutly murder anything at close range. Plus, the feel and the sound of them is absolutly adorable.

Swords... Well it depends on what you prefer, two handed ones are slower on charge speed but deal more damage, if you want faster charge go with double heat swords, better you can find. Two handed, well check the wiki for that, they all have their special niche though I prefer the Gram.

Just take this into consideration. Often weapons should complement themselfs. Shotgun with high dps pistol (Becase while you never have the long range option here you don't want to be unable to deal with hordes at short ranges and shotguns have very small clips). Sniper with high DPS pistols. Automatic rifle with sniper pistol. The idea is never to limit yourself to just one kind of play and then be caught without a chance to fight.

Of course, loadouts vary not just from mission to mission, they vary from team to team. You can actually bring 2 dps weapons if someone can do the sniping. Usually you don't bring 2 sniper weapons since its useless to have sniping and more sniping given as your ammo for just one weapon is likelly to last for the whole mission.

I mean the variety is just lackluster. Sure there are options, but not really viable ones. On my Loki, I started out with probably one of the highest DPS and most accurate rifle and pistol. Why would I bother buying less-damaging or less accurate weapons? If anything, they should start you off with relatively crappy guns so you want or need to buy the better ones; much like any RPG.

You guys killing bosses for blueprints? Well, be prepared to spend the next couple of weeks doing the same mission over and over again. I currently have killed Kiril (Exta, Ceres) about 50 times now, and he has dropped 2 helmet and 1 chassis blueprints. Still need the systems, but i guess i'll have it in a week or so (about 250 boss kills +/-). I think they should increase the chances of drops, to 25% (or more :) ) chance of dropping 1/3 blueprints, as you have to pay 15.000 in-game creds for each part (helmet, chassis and systems), which cost 45.000. Then you'll have to farm rescources (rubedo), 1-3 days and then finally buy the (Frost) blueprint and make it (25.000). There goes that month...