The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From Finland

(PSN)buzu1971

Hi!

I have been playing Warframe since the very first day PS4 was launched in Finland at the end of November 2013.

I am at Rank 15, it took me 747h to farm all warframes and weapons, including the prime ones.

Currently I am farming 29 mods I am missing while I wait for next update and then start farming loki prime, bo prime and wyrm prime.

In the mean time I am happy to help all fellow Tennos. Feel free to ask my help for anything.

I am in a clan Rumat Miehet, we have all research completed and we are looking for new members, all Tennos welcome.

Keep playing and thank DE for this amazing game!!!

BR, BuZu aka (PS4) buzu1971

Well I don't know know how to respond in the language used by those before me, but hi there buzu1971 and how it is amazing that you were able to almost collect every item on Warframe. Are you thinking getting the mod Primed Chamber or do you have standards? Anyone congrats on your achievement. :)

Well I don't know know how to respond in the language used by those before me, but hi there buzu1971 and how it is amazing that you were able to almost collect every item on Warframe. Are you thinking getting the mod Primed Chamber or do you have standards? Anyone congrats on your achievement. :)

We were just chatting in finnish about how nice it is to see players from Finland.

My goal is to collect everything, so I'll try to get that mod when the event comes to PS4.

And thanks!!!