Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invite Only Mode?

Sebbo

Hey guys,

i just wanted to ask you guys if an "Invite Only" Mode would be possible to implement? I mean, the Open Beta isnt that crowded yet, but i am running a livestream to push this game where i can. This ends up with a pretty crowded friendslist (which is awesome) but sometimes i just wanna play with specific persons and as soon as my group is going live in the private section people are coming in, but i wanted to help out specific persons to understand the game, so i just wanted to invite those to my group.

Do you think about implementing something like this in the near future?

I would really like this.

Sometimes I enjoy just playing in a duo or with a specific group of friends. Or, I might be saving a spot/spots for specific people.

Hopefully the kinks in the in-game messaging system can be ironed out (still not working) so that sending/receiving messages before entering friends' lobbies is possible. I think it's kind of rude to join someone's lobby without being invited to begin with, so I don't do it myself.

like Bill_Gatesalready said, if you click on the 'Online' Button at the top in the middle of your screen you can change the setting to private lobby (or solo if you wanna play alone) and play in with only friends/people you invite(/join through your friend list)

Edited by Zogg

If you click the blue "Online" button at the top of your screen, you can choose private.

Yeah, im sure of that. problem is, that people on my friendlist still just can join before i have sent out any invites to people i want to have on that specific game.

Edited by Sebbo

If you click the blue "Online" button at the top of your screen, you can choose private.

like Bill_Gatesalready said, if you click on the 'Online' Button at the top in the middle of your screen you can change the setting to private lobby (or solo if you wanna play alone) and play in with only friends/people you invite(/join through your friend list)

You both misread the topic. OP wants an "Invite Only" mode, meaning a mode in which no one, not even people on his friends list, can join without receiving an invite from a player in the session.

Ideally people would just ask before ninja joining people's lobbies or in-progress games. Common courtesy and all that. But the in-game messaging system is broken, so that's not quite possible yet.