Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Ai

HiTekRedNek

I haven't had alot of time to read every post so I'm not sure if this idea has been brought forward before. I've been doing alot of runs on lower level frames ands weapons to get my mastery up, and I kept forgetting to switch my sentinels mod layout to remove his attack function so that it wouldn't kill stuff before I could, and then when my friends got on and we did higher level runs, I would forget to turn it back on, which with the higher level weps and frame is not a huge deal but I have done alot of work on my sentinels wep and it has saved me more times than I can count (triple forma'd sweeper, very effective when those bad guys try to sneak up on you). I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an AI control into the interface for sentinels where you could set it from Defensive ( attack if you are attacked), Offensive ( attack targets at will), and Supportive (where it will not attack and only uses support abilities); but being able to do this on the fly while in an instance.

This would actually be very helpful, could have some button you hit to cycle through the three and a symbol next to your sentinals hp bar to tell you what it is currently set to. +1 to you 

I was thinking three buttons one for  each, but I actually like the idea of cycling, or even to make it more simple for the Devs, it could be just a toggle between normal AI, which isnt that bad when you are trying to be stealthy, and a passive/supportive mode.