The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Logo Is Inconsistant

TennoSkoom

So, the lotus logo appears in many places, on the furis/afuris on excalibur's right arm, and on a few other warframes and weapons. However, this logo is extremely inconsistant. the logo on the furis is nothing like the logo on excaliburs arm which is nothing like the 'offical' lotus logo in the fansite kit, etc. I can take screenshots to illustrate this if you like, but i think it's fairly obvious.

Maybe they have different logos for different things, eg lots of company's have a long and short logo, or a simple non simple logo, or they redesigned there logo every so often.

this is one possible explination i guess, i mean the one lotus on excalibur's arm looks like it was scratched into the armor of the frame, which while nifty- the design is incosistant with the main 'clean' logo that's provided with the fansite kit, used as an avatar, secrety hidden in the menu backgrounds, and generally all over the place. I think the inconsistancies ought to be fixed, but that's just me- and i'm a bit of a perfectionist, which is why I suck at art myself.