Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Great Solution] Rank Mastery Time Issues

Kurochikun

A great deal of you have been complaining about time mastery, how it is annoying how the game bugs up and you have to wait 24 hours, or difficult ones that are very annoying to complete.

Some have said to not play for the entire day because they don't want to waste possible exp.

I'm assuming devs don't want you to just spam the challenge and until you complete it, so here is my suggestion:

Make each attempt cost something like 15k, this means players will now have to make sure they have money for their mastery as well as their mods and guns, and if you fail you will be missing out on possible upgrades.

If you don't have enough because you failed, you have to go and get some more, which will take awhile, 2 or 3 hours depending on how fast you play, and will still force players to play the game, rather than just sit out and twiddle their thumbs inside a cardboard box. It rewards determination and input in the game.

24 hours is a big gap and by then you probably forgot what the mastery is all about, so you won't be improving. If you are forced to get some more money, that gives you time to reflect and practice for challenge.

A great deal of you have been complaining about time mastery, how it is annoying how the game bugs up and you have to wait 24 hours, or difficult ones that are very annoying to complete.

Some have said to not play for the entire day because they don't want to waste possible exp.

I'm assuming devs don't want you to just spam the challenge and until you complete it, so here is my suggestion:

Make each attempt cost something like 15k, this means players will now have to make sure they have money for their mastery as well as their mods and guns, and if you fail you will be missing out on possible upgrades.

If you don't have enough because you failed, you have to go and get some more, which will take awhile, 2 or 3 hours depending on how fast you play, and will still force players to play the game, rather than just sit out and twiddle their thumbs inside a cardboard box. It rewards determination and input in the game.

24 hours is a big gap and by then you probably forgot what the mastery is all about, so you won't be improving. If you are forced to get some more money, that gives you time to reflect and practice for challenge.

fyi, you don't lose your mastery point, it'll keep on counted..

it's your lvl that only halted, but your mastery points keep on going through

This is true. After passing my rank 1 test, I had already made progress toward rank 2. So it's all good, man.

You missed the point. Doesn't make it any less annoying that you have to wait 24 hours to try again likely due to a bug or a mishap and I have seen tons of people say that they won't play because they are waiting to finish their challenge. The current system promotes laziness, this would promote activity and make the wait less annoying.

Edited by Kurochikun