Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On-Site Grammatical Errors.

Aurastasys

In the factions sub-category under the GAME category Grineer is spelled incorrectly. "While they may be at the height of power, the Grinner army is in bodily decay and their features are increasingly primitive as a result of continuous cloning." As seen in the previous quote is the area in which the spelling error is. Please, when you have the time fix this error.

-Aurastasys

P.S. The wall running could be made a bit more fluid instead of making your screen teleport to the end of the path you took due to some bug.

P.P.S. (Throwing a little platinum my way would be greatly appreciated.)

In the factions sub-category under the GAME category Grineer is spelled incorrectly. "While they may be at the height of power, the Grinner army is in bodily decay and their features are increasingly primitive as a result of continuous cloning." As seen in the previous quote is the area in which the spelling error is. Please, when you have the time fix this error.

-Aurastasys

P.S. The wall running could be made a bit more fluid instead of making your screen teleport to the end of the path you took due to some bug.

P.P.S. (Throwing a little platinum my way would be greatly appreciated.)

So you`re asking for platium because you reported a single bug? I reported over 50 bugs and never asked for platium so you shouldn't.

I also don't see a grammatical error in that sentence, DE uses North America English, maybe you're correcting it using British English.

He's saying there's a spelling error, so the title is misleading.

Gotta choose those words. Punctuation, spelling, and grammar are three different aspects of writing.

Also, the PSS is obviously a funny. No need to go all out super saiyan at it.

Edited by denmax