Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot For Rifles,pistols And Shotguns

-RL-Dante16

I want to verify something about the multishot mod. To my knowledge multishot for a rifle or pistol allows a % chance to fire a second round or for that round to do damage twice. However, on shotguns it adds more pellats to a shot. If this is true what would be the point in having 120% multishot on a pistol? Would multishot deal more damage at 120% than 100% or does multishot 100% not truly hit 100% of the time? Anyone know anything about this?

120% on a Pistol should mean you have 100% chance to fire 2 bullets and 20% chance to fire a third bullet. You actually shoot multiple bullets for no extra cost, the damage of one is not increased

With 120% multi on a pistol you will fire two bullets every shot and 3 bullets every 5 shots

With 120% multi on shot gun you fire 2.2xnumber of pellets in original

With 60% multi on rifle you fire like this 1,2,1,2,2 and that repeats

Is it actually a chance or will it always follow that pattern?

Always as fair as I have noticed,i tested it with paris the multi shot works like a counter, so you fire your first bullet and 60% is added to the counter, your fire you second bullet and another 60% is added to the counter, so it hits 120% so the multi shot kicks in and third bullet flies out with the second. Now you are left with 20% on the counter so next shot its goes to 80% then it hits 140% so another multishot occurs, then it goes to 40% and so teh next bullet takes it back to 100% and multishot occurs again rinse repeat