Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nauseous Runners?

MushrooMars

I'm all about making the game more challenging but even I feel that is a little bit absurd. If just one of those gets close to you you're dead. Don't forget that they stun you for at least 3 seconds. It's a really long time to be stunned and then you have so many things on top that you'll be going to be stumbling constantly and thrown to the ground, not to mention adictional guys like that getting in close for another 3 stun.

More challenge yes but that would be clearly OP.

- Make them slow - Reduce Stun - Reduce run speed - Cut damage by 1/3 - Easily put in the game, just need to be nerfed a bit. Also, you can still shoot when you get "stunned" they don't stun you, they immobilize you.

Erm... NO!

When they hit me I can't do anything at all. Can't move, can't shoot, can't activate abillities, Can't even pray to god if I'm in a bad situation.

Also making them slow you already have them as crawlers, you don't need them as runners for being slow and you don't want to have them fast or they become OP. If all they did was really just immobillise, then maybe with a smaller duration that would be fine but as it is, no.