The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Platinums For Steam Games!

If you are talking about Steam games. I will invite you to DOJO. Show you the amount of Plats you want in the trading screen then once I receive the game I will accept trade. If you are afraid that I might scam you can buy bit by bit. I don't mind. I am just trying to get rid of the platinums I bought last time. The rate is depending on how much you are buying. Thanks for asking too :).

Edited by ShayneLJH

riskyyy..... but theres always a support desk and a report tab #justsayin

Haha totally understand. I can assure that here that I am not a scammer. I am by the age of 23 too incase anyone wants to know. Do add me on Steam if you are interested thanks :).

Steam ID: "ShayneLJH"

If you are talking about Steam games. I will invite you to DOJO. Show you the amount of Plats you want in the trading screen then once I receive the game I will accept trade. If you are afraid that I might scam you can buy bit by bit. I don't mind. I am just trying to get rid of the platinums I bought last time. The rate is depending on how much you are buying. Thanks for asking too :).

Are you willing to let me record the trade and report you after? if you fail to trade me the plat? What games you looking for?

Btw for people who is buying small amount of plats. It's best you guys consider buying now while summer sales is still available if not next time it might be harder to trade small amount of plats for games which is that cheap.

While stock last ;).

Thanks !