Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

System Blueprints Low Drop Rate?

Dirty-Paul

is it just me or is the system blueprint for a warframe really hard to get. ive been doing the j3-golem for 5 days now and im not getting any systems, just chassis and helmet. its all i need to finish my volt. can someone please tell me if this is normal?

p.s: i have no problem with grinding but i think 5 days is excessive

i've landed system blueprints on my first go, and even ash's system blueprints from a capture mission, as much as you (and i at points) feel the game is trolling you with that one last piece to the puzzle that is a frame blueprint. its not :P

also spent 2 weeks after trinity system blueprint, farming 10-15 runs a day. i know how you feel.

and to top that, the first time it dropped, some fraggor newb got last hit sending it into the water :P bu-bye bp.

Edited by Greavence

I think the issue is still that blueprint drops are effected by physics, meaning any high impact attack will launch the sucker into the stratosphere. Plus if there is any lag, you won't see with direction it when screaming off in.

Again, i don't know 100% this is any issue, but I've heard nothing about this getting fixed so I assume it still is a problem.

system are really hard to get with bad luck i farmed for ember systems for 5 hours

It's more than luck, I farmed Rhino for over a week and a half, and when I found out it was an issue with physics and melee/high impact it took me 3 runs...