The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Phoenix Clan | Anybody Is Welcome.

ZyklnBeekeeper

(PLEASE REFER TO OUR NEW FORUM, WE ARE NOW A MOUNTAIN CLAN! :D https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285659-star-phoenix-clan-%E2%99%A0-fully-constructed-dojo-%E2%99%A0-emblem-%E2%99%A0-skype/?p=3274313)

Star Phoenix Clan

1404415432_newcreate.png

Hello, and welcome to our recruitment forum.

If you are reading this text, you are most likely looking for a clan, or you're just wanting to look at this forum post.

I dont know why'd you want to do that though.

Basic Information

- Storm Clan, meaning that the member cap is CURRENTLY 100 members.

- Yes, we do in-fact have a clan emblem. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-vQbrM5bF16M/TMBjlao333I/AAAAAAAAAi0/OBBW6tMuM-o/s128/wings-vector-vp-image.jpg

- Our Clan is average right now is around 100 members.

- Do we have all the labs? Yes, we do. We just recently finished rebuilding the dojo, so now its more organized than the previous one we had.

- What is our clan based on? Stealth. I think. When I started Star Phoenix, I was hoping for Stealth gameplay. Now we dont  even pay attention to that and we have "one-shoting" Rhinos and Somas. Doesnt matter how you play, we dont control you.

- ANY RANK CAN RECRUIT

Rules and Requirements

- ANY age is permitted to join, but a certain level of maturity is required. You could be 12 and have the manners of a rich mans  butler. That's what I'm looking for.

- ANY rank is permitted to join. You could be a newbie, what ever, you're no different than us. Were all players, right?

- Absolutely no verbal aggression towards your fellow members. Jokingly matters is fine. I'd put an example here, but I dont  think we can do that on the Warframe forums.

-(OPTIONAL) If you would like, you can add me on Skype. My username is xxshredderxx693. (Regrets, oh the regrets.) I have made a Skype Group for Star Phoenix.

Other

- The members seem to find the ranks pretty cool. They're typed out in the Dragon Language from the game Skyrim. I dont want to list them all, but for example, "Ved Sekmir" is Black Shepherd.

- My in-game name is XxColorfulxX (Which I'd like to change), if you need to contact me. Other administrators you can contact are MobiusKnight, Endelazia, SgHunt3r, and RustofLussia.

Thats basically all the information I can give you. I cant think of anything else. If I do, I'll probably regret, then I'd come back here and edit or add what ever I missed. Including spelling errors. If you receive replies that are not from me, those are the Co-owners/Administrators/Moderators of the clan. Pretty much its MobiusKnight who will do the work.

lol, comment below if you would like to join. Include your username, and optionally your age.

Thanks for looking at some words.    - Derp

Edited by XxColorfulxX

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, when i read the whole description my excitement just kept growing! I'm very new so i also have no idea how most of the game works other than combat but it sounds like you have a very active and helpful community.I also favor stealth (although that's not really a big deal anymore it seems).

Krayolacrow: 16

Uhh I don't think I got an invite am I not looking in the right places? I checked my inbox in game as well as on the website. It's been a week since I posted

Edited by Krayolacrow