Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mission ? Reward

Magabury

This needs a bump. Today i spent ~16 hours on warframe, not necessarely playing but looking 30 from 30 minutes to see how many alert missions with ? rewards are. There were only 2.

Yeah, most days I'll have Warframe running in the background while I do other things, and I'll keep an eye on the alert section of the game (Windowed Fullscreen), and today I haven't seen a single one. I logged in around 2pm PST today. According to Kingtaro's website there were 2 ? alerts today.

I have noticed today that ANY alert missions have been pretty scarce. And sadly, most of them were 1100-1600 credit rewards, so a pretty big waste of time.

Edit: I'm really hoping that I'll be able to snag the Saryn alt helmet. I've got Frost going, and as soon as I get to grinding out Neurodes/Alloy Plates/Credits I'll get the Aurora Frost Helmet going.

Edit2: Alert mission just posted... 2500 credit reward, which is enough incentive to run it, but still no ? reward.

Edited by Magabury

I agree, the special rewards are the only draw for the alert missions, otherwise they just give a tiny bit more credits.

The alert missions that grant 2000+ credits are nice, assuming you craft a lot, or upgrade mods a lot. Anything under that is really just a waste of time.