Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Need Mod Filter And Change This Mod System A Little Bit.

Vertutame

1.Mod filter

I have a problem when I want to upgrade mod which is hard to find what I want to fusion and what to destroy.Why not have filter system?Filter each equipment like Rifle's mod,Pistol's mod etc.and we can make default sorting so everytime I go to mod page.

2.Mod system

-When we put a mod inside the equipment like rifle and we have fully upgrade mods but when we change the gun,I want mods to able be equiped without un-equip and re-equip them.There s no reason not to becasue we can't bring 2 primary weapons in the first place but re-equip it is a waste of time.

-And we should be able to change capacity required of fully upgrade mod(and degraded abillity of mod) than upgrade a new mod for lower capacity.With this we can have more freedom in mod customizing.

I totally agree with having a filter system i can't see any downsides. For your benefit though the current sorting criteria can be used to help. If you are in the process of upgrading it you can sort by rating, this will put the ones partly upgraded first. If they are rare use the price sort. If you want to fuse 2 cards the same use the name sort.

The problem with transferring mods is that if you take a weapon with X capacity and transfer to one with < X what does it do? dump them back in mods? and how does it know which to slot? i guess it could start with the first one.

Downgrading mod rank is a mixed bag for me, i totally see the merits, i recently found a mod i have been hunting for ages, but using it takes me 1 over the capactiy. I now have to refind one of the others and level it up to 1 rank less. Probably my fault for not thinking ahead. On the other hand i now have to hunt for more mods, which i like to do.

Edited by ethics

Wouldn't hurt to also keep it on the page you are when you sell one, instead of having to go through pages to go where to you were before.

Try the shift button. This way you`re able to sell more than just one mod at once.

I haven't ran into these issues myself, I don't see it as wasting time having to unequip mods and re-equip them, I basically only do it when I want to further upgrade an installed mod, and that's all done in the minute it takes for a new mission to begin...and the decision of what to destroy or keep, simple solution, there's LOADS of Fusion Cores ready to be disposed, they grant more upgrade ability, at a slightly higher cost but that's what they're for, so you don't have to be stuck waiting for dupes to come along.

The problem with transferring mods is that if you take a weapon with X capacity and transfer to one with < X what does it do? dump them back in mods? and how does it know which to slot? i guess it could start with the first one.

I meant that we need to un-equip mods to equip them in to another weapon. not transfer the mod to another.

I meant that we need to un-equip mods to equip them in to another weapon. not transfer the mod to another.

I thought transferring is what you were after? i.e fully ranked mod in weapon A, you want to put it in weapon B without having to un-equip from A and equip to B?

I thought transferring is what you were after? i.e fully ranked mod in weapon A, you want to put it in weapon B without having to un-equip from A and equip to B?

It doesn't matter if the mod is fully upgrade.When I want to go with my friend who started to play lately,I have to bring low level equipment.When that equipment level up,I use a mod to upgrade it.To do that I need to unequip my mainly used equipment and equip them in to a new equipment.And when my old friend ask me to play high level stage,I need to do it again viseversa and it's wasted of time.

I want mod to be used in many equipment. i.e. I'm mainly use my prime but when I need to play with my friend who just start playing this game,I have to change my frame to Volt.When I do that I need to unequip my prime's mod out and transfer it in to volt.So I suggest if they could change the system so we can use one mod in to many frame because I don't see a benefit of player for doing this in-game.We can't bring more than one warframe in to a one game nor with primary gun,we can't bring many primary gun at the sametime.

But this really should be considered becasue it's Co-op game and I have friend who started playing lately and old friend who play with me from beginning.

I 'think' we are talking about the same thing, there's a language barrier between us and i'm not fully understanding your post. Apologies

Again with your example though, 1 mod for multiple frames doesn't work, the mod capacity (if levels are different) and polarities are different. So 1 frame can't have exactly the same mods as the others. Unless you are suggesting completely changing the new system?

Also i have multiple frames, all are built slightly different to each other to make the most of polarities, abilities strengths and weaknesses i wouldn't want them all the same. You can just get new mods for your volt, more to do :)

I 'think' we are talking about the same thing, there's a language barrier between us and i'm not fully understanding your post. Apologies

Again with your example though, 1 mod for multiple frames doesn't work, the mod capacity (if levels are different) and polarities are different. So 1 frame can't have exactly the same mods as the others. Unless you are suggesting completely changing the new system?

Also i have multiple frames, all are built slightly different to each other to make the most of polarities, abilities strengths and weaknesses i wouldn't want them all the same. You can just get new mods for your volt, more to do :)

No,not the same thing.First I don't want to transfer them but to I want to use some mod which is in my old frame to be able to use in another frame withour un-equip it

There is a filter system on the bottom next to the number of pages of mods you have. You can filter mods by name, type, time acquired, and two other things I never use. I just use name.

that's called sorting not filtering.

that's called sorting not filtering.

What's the difference? If you know the names of the mod/type you're looking for it's just as effective as a filter. I mean it autofilters when you're selecting weapons anyway.

Edited by TheTenthDoc

What's the difference? If you know the names of the mod/type you're looking for it's just as effective as a filter. I mean it autofilters when you're selecting weapons anyway.

It's very different when you have more than 200 mods in your inventory.