Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Ancients

LeHadriel

I love playing infestation defence with a friend and infestation is awesome anyway. But those disruptors attack is just silly. Since you cant block it nor u can hardly evade it in case you are not host due to huge ping in 90% of games. How about you change that alldrainingsucking attack to for example dot with same effect. I mean that guy shoots his arm in you and it sticks with you, slowing you down aswell as draining power and shields untill stunned/knocked down. This will at least let you use your abilities and dont die that easily to lag. Make situation more controllable. I think would be cool to also change healer, His aoe heal is useless and so its just a walking meat. How about give him some sort of life link ability similar to corpus flying things, but with something different. ex. he links with 3-5 other guys becoming more resilient to aoe damage and absorbing a part of linked guys' damage. If he dies of non direct damage he explodes with whatever efffects (massive aoe heal/damage etc.)... I almost never write on forums, but this game seems to have huge potential and it can be the one id play for a long time. I have lots and lots of ideas about this game and would like to share them, though i really cant stand those forum trolls ) Thanx for your time

They are relativelly easy to avoid and if your problem is lag... Well, it's either your connection or the people you play with. I don't have la issues whether I'm the host or joining someone else's game. I've had a lag issue for a few days which I guess was due to that server hardware starting to go down and DE has added more servers now to compensate for the ever growing comunity. Right now I don't have any lag at all again so the problem is either on your end or one of your friends.

If you're lagging, why don't you host the game.

You can do this by selecting a specific planet and ask your friend to join you manually from contacts

Well its not really a solution because your mates will lagg then and probably leave.

Its really sad that you only seen 'lag' in all ive wrote. I want more tactical or strategic gameplay features to be added. Not just shooting nonstop, but to sometimes look at the screen and think maybe. There is just 1 unit in this game that requires at least some basic strategy to kill, its jackal.

Edited by LeHadriel