Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Upgrade

Jastarius

Normally you get everything added automatically to your account. The platinum you receive is already discounted.

The only thing I can think of is you used two different emails or it is case-sensitive eg: Jastra@.... or jastra@...

But you must have received a confirmation email?

I am having the same problem, it still shows the hunter badge after about 6 days :(, but it is the only thing not updating so its not that bad.

EDIT: it is now updated!

Edited by Voliours

bought the 49.99$ founder package and didn't get anything yet...its been 4-6 hours :(. They said 2-3 on their post about how long to wait.(aside from the confirmation email from Steam)

Edited by Badjib

I never got the confirmation email from warframe part. Only those from steam(2 emails). It been days. Still after the purchase I got instantly after I authorized the purchase from steam the forum badge,the platinum the everything. Remember folks after you get your checkout click "return to purchase" on the steam or something like that and you have an green button saying "authorize this purchase" or something similar and you will be redirected to an warframe page that will say that your purchase is done (or something similar). After i got that message I got to forum to one of my posts clicked "F5" and the badge was there.

Edited by mKta