Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need More Multi-Stage Bosses

Basara09112023

Currently it only feels like fighting a boss when i'm against Jackal.

Need more multi-stage bosses and boss room :D

Also, when Jackal fires its missile or grenade launchers to the ground, i think it needs to be more obvious like when it does the Shockwave knockdown move.

Put something like a glowing colours on the Missile pods whenever its preparing for the attack.

I agree with this for sure. It's the only boss I have fun fighting.

To start, he has his own room, with enemy spawns to mix things up. Adds keep things interesting. You need to find out how to do damage to him. Note this is a simple task once you see his legs have other health bar, but it's rewarding. He also has a more than one attack you need to look out for. All of this breaks up the rest of the level and gives the missions more substance.

Most of the other bosses are not much harder than a normal enermy they just have more health, and you fight a lot of them in the same looking rooms. You just shoot them until they die and move on. I would love to see more bosses like jackal that take some thinking. for example four pillars with reactor cores that expose themselves say each 1/4 of the boss health that you'll need to quickly break quickly. This could be for any number of reasons. Maybe make the boss enrage until it's killed. Perhaps he'll use them to get health back, just... something.

The game needs more to break up levels. Mini bosses would be a great idea also. Honestly most all of the bosses feel only like mini bosses anyway with how little do, and how they're the same size as every other unit.

Edited by BlindRob