Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Any Insight On How Trading Is Going To Work~?

Guest Hermaphrodite

Guest Hermaphrodite

Hello all~

I'm curious as to how the trading system that is going to be implemented later is going to work. I'v already read topics about it being possible to only allow trades between Clan Members/Friends to prevent botting/credit-selling from becoming too big of an issue, but how exactly will it work?

I mean, what items are going to be available for trade? I understand the main item's would be Modifications, but what about blueprints or Warframes? I can see the blueprint itself being able to be sold/traded to others, but what about the items themselves and material used to craft them?

I could keep the Blueprint and simply craft the items people are wanting for myself and trade those for a larger profit than simply selling the blueprint, and if this is the case having an unlimited Blueprint may cause problems later with an overflow of people crafting duplicates with spare materials.

Currently i'm not sure if Blueprints are Single-Use or not, but if they are not, that will need to be changed to only single-use, to encourage people to find these blueprints again if they want to craft and sell the item later for more credits or other items, keeping them as unlimited would only cause problems later as the market becomes flooded. I consider a Blueprint another material needed to make an item, not something like a recipe you can follow over and over again.

What about weapons/warframes would make them tradable between other players? will it only be available to freshly made warframes and weapons that have gained no experience, or would rank 30 weapons be tradable still, would this reset their rank as if it was a cleanly made one when the other player receives it, or if it already has a Cata on it does it stay with the weapon?

What about the level limit on weapons? will people who do not meet the initial requirement still be able to hold or use a traded weapon?

These are just a lot of questions i'v posted here while I drink my coffee, so excuse the wall of text and constant question format.

Guest Hermaphrodite

Blueprints are single use only.

At least they were for the Crono, Paris and Dual Heat swords. Do not know about frame blueprints.

Then I am currently unsure about warframe or weapon blueprints then, I would check to see if my Scindo blueprint is still available in the foundry but seems the servers aren't working.

If that is the case with blueprints then that is going to be very helpful for trading, as warframes require A LOT of material and time to farm & craft, it will make warframes worth investing time to craft simply to sell, because the price will reflect the time and effort invested, so a lot.

Edited by Hermaphrodite

Guest Hermaphrodite

All blueprints are single use. However you can have multiples of the same blueprints...

It is fine to own more than 1 blueprint, as it required you to either get it yourself or from someone else.

as long as the blueprint is consumed when crafting items all will be fine.