The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Reimagined

Vectos

Inspired from this thread, which showed all the warframes in a stalker theme together: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256630-stalkers/ 

That thread got me thinking, the stalker seems like it's own entity and warframe, and therefore deserves it's own unique design rather than just using Excalibur's body. So, I started thinking what the stalker's personal warframe would look like. The idea of it being a significant part of the old tenno clans lingered. 

QqTLdN8.jpg

Being that the stalker resembles an executioner driven by a extreme sense of honor and justice, I knew there would have to be a strong samuri influence in his design. However, that also had to be balanced with the merciless and brutal personality of the stalker, so I combined blade style of the hate (the weapon) with the warframe itself. Another strong factor in the stalker's design is the lotus symbol repeating itself on it's helmet. Continuing that design throughout the warframe seemed necessary. Lastly, to build upon the idea of a sinister black smoke covering the stalker, I included shadowed areas that would secrete the smoke (I tried to simulate the smoke effect in the drawing but it didn't scan properly).

Anywho, enjoy!

*edit: Now that I take a step back, the foot blade part is bothering me. I might re-draw that. Also, Here is me deviant art because self advertising. :D http://thekorsen.deviantart.com/gallery/*

​*edit again: I'm a little surprised at how coldly this piece was received. I don't think I'll be posting any more warframe fan art on these forums again.*
Edited by Vectos