Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increasing Warframe's Speed By Not Bringing All Weapons

-GaMeR-

I just want to share this idea about increasing the warframe's speed when you don't have some weapon equipped. I think it's more logical to have increased speed when you don't bring all your weapons. (Weapons have some weight right?). 

Here is some example:

Oberon has sprint speed of 1.00 with everything equipped, now when one of his weapons are removed he should have increased speed like 1.1 without one weapon, 1.15 without two weapons and so on... Now I think this will be ''hard'' to implement because there are different kind of weapons and therefor different weights. 

Because the above was just an example I don't think it would work that way... That is because we will not know the weight of the weapons(so no precise calculations). Maybe the melee will be heavier than the secondary weapon, then the above example will 'not work'. That's because there will be no calculation of the weapon's weight so it won't make a difference if you 'throw' your secondary or melee weapon because throwing only one weapon will increase the speed of the warframe to 1.1 speed. No matter which weapon you don't bring in to a mission.

This will be good for some challenges like only melee weapons allowed, but you will gain advantage in speed.

It would have to be carefully implemented, and I don't think the boost should be too much, but I would indeed like this. A subtle movement speed boost for carrying less on a mission would be very nice.