Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improved, More Interesting Supercharge Mechanics? Plus Other Feedbacks

AllZiNTW

I won a Orokin Catalyst these days, I finished crafting it and attached it on my Gorgon, but I was disappointed.

Why I was disappointed is because I expected the orokin catalyst to Increase my waepon level cap to 60, so I could continue leveling up my gun earning experience, a instant 60 Mod capacity was too "cheater" feel.

Maybe Orokin Reactor and Catalyst should be more available through epic boss rewards? And change it to increase the level cap no a instant double mod capacity, so Orokin items should be used to further advance in the game as a mechanic of the game it self not a previlege to premium players or lucky ones. This would make the game more interesting.

Or maybe another sugestion, like the mastering trials, maybe do creative trials to each warframe, a very very challenging trial, if you lose you lose your exp if you win, you can increase the level cap for 10, maybe similiar thing could be done with guns you maybe trials for a specific weapon type.

The crafting/grinding in this game its "okay" but the crafting time is just too much, to make a new warframe you must first craft 3 parts 12 hours each and later wait more 3 DAYS to complete it? I really thing many players after a hard grinding to get all together and see that "3 DAYS TO COMPLETE" will just quit rage the game and never play it again.

Those Chicken legs robot thing, looks kind of ridiculous, don't they? and nerf that BALLS OF ANNOYANCE from the grineer side

This is an awesome free to play game, but the game feels very limited to free players or have that terrible feel or pressure to pay, that's not good for some of the players. Perhaps you could put some advertising on the launcher and page just for the FREE players at least you will be getting ads payment for the free players views.

Edited by AllZiNTW