The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suma's Warframe Art (New Post 11/24/15, More Gate, The Chakra Frame :)

SUMA

here is a finished (when is art ever finished :P) version, enjoy!

4n63TwZ.jpg

not quite sure what her skills or theme would be. i wanted to do a waist sayandana, endend up with a 9tails attachment set lol. have to say it would be fun playing with the dual bladed sword.

Edited by SUMA

here is a finished (when is art ever finished :P) version, enjoy!

4n63TwZ.jpg

not quite sure what her skills or theme would be. i wanted to do a waist sayandana, endend up with a 9tails attachment set lol. have to say it would be fun playing with the dual bladed sword.

she changed :D seems, she became skilful, self-confident, persevering 

hints or tips? draw often, VERY often, as often as you can. be an observationist, learn from life. study anatomy and learn the structure and inner workings of things to get a better understanding of how things look when they move together. draw lots and lots of hands lol. one key thing i think is perspective and proportion, proly one of the most crucial. also, shadows and light are what create form so understand where your light sources are and put your lights and darks in the right places. art is never finished, we just get to a point where we need to move on lol.

sometimes i draw a blank lol...,HA...MUAHHAHAHAHAHA!! ha, oh. artist jokes :P anyway sometimes i look through the forums for requests or ideas. for some reason as tired as i could possibly be last night, i found such a request and proceeded to open adobe illustrator (i do most of my work here)

emblems, i guess, enjoy and hope they liked it :D

820igzW.jpg

sometimes i draw a blank lol...,HA...MUAHHAHAHAHAHA!! ha, oh. artist jokes :P anyway sometimes i look through the forums for requests or ideas. for some reason as tired as i could possibly be last night, i found such a request and proceeded to open adobe illustrator (i do most of my work here)

emblems, i guess, enjoy and hope they liked it :D

820igzW.jpg

I like how you play with round lines and angles. and this graceful roughness :D

btw I've tried to find training ideas in requests... ssss... they mostly look like "I don't know what I want, but this should be essence of our badass name, so you, art-slaves, should draw for me a lot of several stuff and I'll choose nothing, 'cause I don't know what I want, you know!"

hope warlord of DemonHunters not one of this guys :)

@Untamed Z: was a darkframe concept. :) ppl like to compare my concept art to existing frames. that particular one someone said "looks like ash" so i did one of him next to ash to show how wrong they were lol

thanks JRMC :D