Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evacuation Timer Once Reaching The End.

NightWhisper

its a good thing to have in as it stops people from just sitting around farming when the others wish to move on. however its also a big negative as people rush for the exit once all the objectives are done, now thats not a bad thing except for one situation that ive seen start to happen alot in higher level areas.

(this happens mainly in the destroy the machine type missions). a few machines are on one section of the map and are close-ish to the exit. and the other few are all the way on the other end of the map (thats a exaggeration but they have routes that go all about the place and still further away from the exit then the other group.)

this has happened to me multiple times, and ive seen it happen to other people even though ive told the person standing on the evac point that the others wont get a reward.

now sure, its only credit's that they dont get from what i can tell. but why should the people who went for the furthest objective get penalized for helping speed up the mission?

that's my two cents anyways. other than rollers who seem to like to stunlock me to death. the game is great although i wish i could get access to some more basic colours but now i'm just nitpicking