Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Suggestions

hxnx

Well, you guys took another weekend from me and i see tenno wall running when i close my eyes, so I'd call that a relative success.

Anyway, had a few more ideas:

1> Some kind of crazy tenno future revolver, obviously a magnum. i suggested explosive rounds before, maybe this would be a good weapon to have them. Note that this idea has existed in "cyberpunk" at least since "Count Zero".

2> Silenced gun of some sort.

3> Gyrojets - gun that shoots mini rockets. Does not have high fire volume, but the rockets are either guided or lightly guided.

4> Warframe growth - have reached level 30 with a frame. Now what? One thing could be to roll it over back to zero, as a new variant like warframe beta or warframe chi, maybe the branch removes one of the abilities and replaces it with a new one.

5> I finally got to the Jackal, and am intrigued since most of the other bosses are basically normal troops with different skins and abilities. Could we see more of them? Like a cinematic event that occurs in mission, say vs the corpus where a pair of jackals are released into the level? I feel like it would have been a lot more dangerous had it been placed into an environment that truly capitalized on its abilities, or had it show up in pairs or something. Personally, I think that having something like that drop from the ceiling would be pretty terrifying. Anyway, hope to see more of this guy, and hope he has a bunch of surprises. Or at least a bunch of oddly shaped, terrifying relatives.

Good general ideas I think. I don't partocularly endorse the gyrojets especially, AoE comes in the form of abillities, they won't even give you grenades. You have a silenced weapon already, the paris though I'd like a mod which silences your weapons. Lastly, having mini bosses randomly spawn in missions would be nice, obviously now with a lot of minions around but random mini bosses (not the stalkers, those are way too deadly if solo already) would be good. Please do note I say random, not, in this or that mission one mini boss spawns. It should be able to happen in any mission although probably just once per mission.

I wouldn't mind being able to either relevel my existing rank 30 frames, or having another way to keep giving me a reason to use my rank 30 frames besides 'this is a hard mission need a high ranked frame or this frames subset of abilities to make it simpler' or 'i am farming let me run fast ::cough:: loki ::cough::'

Though this is true with weapons as well, I used some of my rank 30 weapons for a long time, but as far as I can see there is no benefit for doing so. I don't think it counts toward your portrait rank. Though I may be mistaken.