Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal Tweaks.

Exitz

I was just thingking about a tweak that allows us to take out and put in superchargers (orokin catalyst and reactor).

I've got a catalyst for log-in reward, and it automatically put in into a lato vandal, however i'd like to have it in another weapon. The dismantle would have a cost, around 5-10k, and it would be mobile, and not random.

The mod fusion is hurting, when you have more than 5-8 pages of mods it's pretty annoying to find tha ones that you previously taken yout from your gear, and want to fusion. And you are capable of overcharge, which means you cannot put that mod into your gear for 1-2 more lvls and in worst case not anymore at all. Maybe a right-click menu can lead to a fusion menu, while the mod is in your gear so you can upgrade it more easily.

(Sorry for my sentences i'm not english, maybe there are some misspells)

Edited by Exitz

Nope. Lato Vandal comes supercharged. You have to build the catalyst in the foundry, then you can apply it to a weapon you chose.

In conclusion, your catalyst didn't go into your Lato Vandal, you didn't even built the catalyst in the first place.

Edited by Kohira