Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Rewards For Founders

Mr_Giggles

My friend and I recently bought the grand master founder package as we REALLY enjoy this game and wanted to help fund the devs to give us all a better Warframe experience but we started talking about the founder rewards themselves and started brain storming some cool editions and some other goodies to entice people a little more into getting a founders package and to put a smile on founders that already exsist.

Here is what we came up with.

Deciclple Founder Package (Nothing really new but its better then just getting a forum title)

Affinity Booster

Credit Booster

Falcon Mod Pack

Hunter Founder Package

Excalibur Prime

Skana Prime

Eagle Mod Pack

x1 Orokin Reactor

x1 Orokin Catalyst

Master Founder Package

Exaclibur Prime

Skana Prime

Lato Prime

Phoenix Mod Pack

x3 Orokin Reactor

x3 Orokin Catalyst

Grand Master Founder Package

Exaclibur Prime

Skana Prime

Aklato Prime - Not really sure on this one because of everyone having different taste but I would love this

Mk1 Braton Prime

Wyrm Prime

x5 Orokin Reactor

x5 Orokin Catalyst

Dragon Mod Pack

I think that is rather fair considering the amount of money being spent on the founder packages. Let me know what you think guys I would really like to here some suggestions. :)

I can not agree.

So far, the founder packs seem to be very fair.

And why addon that stuff in the game for all the packages? You're getting more then enough Platinum to buy Potatoes for all weapons and Warframes and Im pretty damn sure that you can buy everything in the game for the amount of platinum that you get from the Grand Master pack and still having enough for the next year.

I can not agree.

And why addon that stuff in the game for all the packages? You're getting more then enough Platinum to buy Potatoes for all weapons and Warframes and Im pretty damn sure that you can buy everything in the game for the amount of platinum that you get from the Grand Master pack and still having enough for the next year.

True xD

Yep the plat is enough, it be nice of the founders packs had there own colour palate though, with Metallic textures eg gold bronze silver, gun meta grey. So that we can be seen as founders in game what every we are using, and its not alot of work for the devs to make 4 textures is it ?

I can not agree.

I guess your right about that small stuff but I still think more prime stuff would be better it just seems so out of place not having a prime primary at the least.

Yep the plat is enough, it be nice of the founders packs had there own colour palate though, with Metallic textures eg gold bronze silver, gun meta grey. So that we can be seen as founders in game what every we are using, and its not alot of work for the devs to make 4 textures is it ?

Also this! A whole color pallet for the other Warframes would be amazing.

In Firefall for $100 founder's package you get a motorcycle. A little background info for those who don't know, if you don't have this founder's package and you're not doing a racing event.... your hoofing it everywhere on a very large map. Not to say I regret my purchase, because I really bought the package to support this lovely game, but the Prime and Prime Skana aren't quite as awesome as dat bike.

I was thinking possibly along the lines of- Anyone that paid for any level of Founder, each level has scaled Platinum regeneration.

Say, every week you get 100 platinum if you're Grandmaster, 75 for Master, 50 for Hunter, 25 for Disciple.

Or maybe even randomized scaled regen'd platinum for each Founder level, (Applying the same scheme as before), 20-100 platinum for Grandmaster, 15-75 for Master, 10-50 for hunter, 5-25 for disciple.

I think that's a pretty good idea, imho. It would draw more people to spend money on the founder packages.

Edited by lolk

I was thinking possibly along the lines of- Anyone that paid for any level of Founder, each level has scaled Platinum regeneration.

Say, every week you get 100 platinum if you're Grandmaster, 75 for Master, 50 for Hunter, 25 for Disciple.

Or maybe even randomized scaled regen'd platinum for each Founder level, (Applying the same scheme as before), 20-100 platinum for Grandmaster, 15-75 for Master, 10-50 for hunter, 5-25 for disciple.

I think that's a pretty good idea, imho. It would draw more people to spend money on the founder packages.

I love this idea but in all honesty they would lose way to much money with that and it would never get implemented. Edited by Mr_Giggles

well its true the load of platinum is nice but exclusive items are far more rewarding and enticing, and people sayings its fine or enough without even purchasing it, tbh shouldnt really be commenting unless your got or getting one as some of has have spent 20 to over $200 on the game where you have not, so imo your comments are just a grain of salt untill you spend a few bucks and contribute to the games funding and development.

remember true the game is free to play but its comes down to players buying things to keep it going and getting more and regular updates.

the prime weapons, definitely a braton prime would be pimp, also have their stats boosted to vandal levels.

unique prime pets would be amazing for grand master. (imo wouldn't hurt to have wrym and a shade since people have a preference.

new metallic color schemes seems a bit rough for premium but at least have them in the shop but im sure its being worked on.

Edited by ShrikeAlpha

My friend and I recently bought the grand master founder package as we REALLY enjoy this game and wanted to help fund the devs to give us all a better Warframe experience but we started talking about the founder rewards themselves and started brain storming some cool editions and some other goodies to entice people a little more into getting a founders package and to put a smile on founders that already exsist.

Here is what we came up with.

Deciclple Founder Package (Nothing really new but its better then just getting a forum title)

Affinity Booster

Credit Booster

Falcon Mod Pack

Hunter Founder Package

Excalibur Prime

Skana Prime

Eagle Mod Pack

x1 Orokin Reactor

x1 Orokin Catalyst

Master Founder Package

Exaclibur Prime

Skana Prime

Lato Prime

Phoenix Mod Pack

x3 Orokin Reactor

x3 Orokin Catalyst

Grand Master Founder Package

Exaclibur Prime

Skana Prime

Aklato Prime - Not really sure on this one because of everyone having different taste but I would love this

Mk1 Braton Prime

Wyrm Prime

x5 Orokin Reactor

x5 Orokin Catalyst

Dragon Mod Pack

I think that is rather fair considering the amount of money being spent on the founder packages. Let me know what you think guys I would really like to here some suggestions. :)

I also bought the pack to support DE and this game. I want to be in on this in the design council or just by giving them a little push with monies!

So no, don't get greedy. :( GREED IS BAD, M'KAY?