Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug With Furax?

Zeunchainn

I noticed sometime Furax charge attack doesn't send enemy corpse flying into the moon although I still one shot them.Especialy low level ones and I'm talking about Grinner I understand for infested but one shoting Grinner should be sent into the sky.

I believe it's because you cannot do more damage than their max HP or something and thus doesn't play the animation.

Also you should make the affinity numbers text different color than damage text because it's confusing sometime when you do damage that is around the same amount of exp gain..

Edited by Zeunchainn

I THINK you can't kill the corpus because of their Shield... While Grineer have armor, most Melees come equip for pierce(?) ... some1 correct me on this plz...

The infested it would be for their high ammount of HP... (usually)...

this is just my random explanation... (although Boar and Hek with Rank 5 Damadge shotgun and some pierce can 1 hit KO anything under lvl 30 that is not infested)

Edited by Tsusuya

I THINK you can't kill the corpus because of their Shield... While Grineer have armor, most Melees come equip for pierce(?) ... some1 correct me on this plz...

The infested it would be for their high ammount of HP... (usually)...

this is just my random explanation... (although Boar and Hek with Rank 5 Damadge shotgun and some pierce can 1 hit KO anything under lvl 30 that is not infested)

I said I still one shot them but it doesn't play the animation as it used to.The instagib animation for furax was enemy corpse being send into the sky and split apart in the air now it only weakly knock back the enemy corpse.