Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Thread Dedicated To The Stealth Fixes In Update(S)

Nkomo-Sama

So... I have noticed that when hotfixes and updates are issued in the game DE does us the awesome favor of listing the major changes in the game. There are often little "sneaky stealthy" things that are improved or changed or.....not improved that are not noted. Subtle things sometimes like the backflip whoosh when you back flip off of a wall (removed but will return in U14) or for instance when the Dragon Nikana was just introduced and the animations were a bit...weird with the decisive judgement stance. It was hotfixed out and corrected with no notes listed in the changes. I doubt these changes were omitted on purpose. Maybe they were overlooked. What I propose here is that we list the changes that are not listed in the official notes as a way to let players know what changes they may not be aware of yet. Thanks for reading please feel free to participate.

Yea THERE IS TOO MANY UNDOCUMENTED FIXES TO COUNT. JUST KNOW THAT DE IS FREAKING AMAZING. I TRIED TO WRITE THEM ALL DOWN TO MAKE A BETTER OP BUT THERE ARE SIMPLY TOO MANY REALLY GOOD UNDER THE HOOD FIXES TO TAKE NOTICE OF THEM ALL....

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

• 3 weeks later...