The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introductions Are Lame!

(PSN)Daikon177

But here it goes anyways. My warframe story began when a friend of mine bought a ps4 and I went to try it out. he only had one game to play at the time an you can guess what it was, I fell in love instantly with warframe so much that I went home sold my 360 and everything I had with it and anything else I could get rid of to help get a ps4 so I could play. Now 600+ hrs into it and just hitting MR16 and founding my clan (the deadpool corps) im glad I did, warframe is so unique too me, I've never looked forward too every update in any other game like I have with this game. I think one of the big reasons I love it so much is being able to watch it grow and constantly change and improve, just reading over u14s notes it sounds like a whole new game and I cant wait to experience it my self! And also the weekly prime times and by weekly dev streams are to me a statement of how much DE cares about there players and how involved they want to be with them. I look very much forward to what the years to come will bring and how this game will evolve. Anyways I just thought it was time I said hi, thanks for reading!

Yeah the game is like a whole big family. I love the game sure there are some bad pickles in the community but the amount of effort and time put into a FREE to play game and not to mention its not a pay to win game makes it all the sweeter. I love this game so much.

Edited by KAMlKO

Yeah the game is like a whole big family. I love the game sure there are some bad pickles in the community but the amount of effort and time put into a FREE to play game and not to mention its not a pay to win game makes it all the sweeter. I love this game so much.

For some reason, that username plus the Mirage pic suits each other very well.

Edited by PEELZHERE92