Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Keep Getting Logged Out Like 1-2Mins After I Log In

BloodSage09

I have had more bugs and boots than I can count. I can't even log in... lost count on attempts. I am starting to feel like I have OCD trying to get back into the game. Going for a walk and trying in a few hours. It isn't just you it must be many many many of us.

yeah, best idea for me is to forget about WF today and let them work on the hotfixes so you can actually use the game, right now i cant collect items from foundry without getting 'unknown error' and it putting me back to login, among the many other little bugs, the game is really slow, but im putting that down to the extra load on the game servers

Same issue but worse. Sometimes after a mission Im in my ship I get logged out for no reason and then I can't login. It either says: wrong info, check your password, or connection timed out. Its annoying but I hope something is being done about it.

Has anyone heard a peep out of anyone from DE,,, it seems they have released u14 and disapeared ,,,i,m wondering if the party to celebrate the U14 is in full swing, champain is flowing fast  and in about 12 hrs the first hungover member of staff will be the first to realise Warframe is #*($%%@ and everyone has gone to play there other games and given up on warframe,,,, is there no one that can just add a note to the forums to acknowledge there is a huge problem and what or if anything is being done about it?