Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nami Solo But No Skyla Solo?

WakeTheShark

I'm a dagger fan when it comes to melee weapons so I was a bit disappointed when they made a Nami Solo but no Skyla Solo, since I assume the only reason they made the solo at all was in case players wanted to use one of the two weapons. So my question is, does anyone know why DE made this decision? Or have they just not gotten around to making a Skyla solo.

Guest Tehnoobshow

It's not Skyla Solo. It's Han Skyla, and it makes you always shoot first.

Edited by Tehnoobshow

Likely just waiting for it to be released.

Just like we're waiting for a single Ether Dagger and various dual weapons (Dual Dark Dagger/Sword, Ceramic Dagger/Cronus, various pistols that might get a dual variant)

Also, now there's also Sylva and Aegis that we might get on it's own or even put with another weapon.

Likely just waiting for it to be released.

Just like we're waiting for a single Ether Dagger and various dual weapons (Dual Dark Dagger/Sword, Ceramic Dagger/Cronus, various pistols that might get a dual variant)

Also, now there's also Sylva and Aegis that we might get on it's own or even put with another weapon.

Yeah I just think it's a little weird they didn't just release the solos at the same time instead of releasing one solo and then another after a long gap