Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Teasing Us Please (Login Rewards)

xPraetoriaNx

Here since CB, have 101/102 hours played. I log-in in once a day even if I don't play that day.I think I missed like 4 days in addition to spring break cause I was out vacationing. One gold potato....and endless ammo boxes and exp the whole time around. I guess I got lucky with that ONE potato?

Log-in rewards kind of suck for not missing days. I think ammo boxes should stop after day 5 or 7 and start replacing it with materials of all kinds instead.

Maybe 100-200 mastery exp instead of exp for guns/weapons IF your currently maxed out on what your wearing. Credits by chance should be raised to 2-5-10k (based on days logged in: Days 1-3= 2k, 4-7=5k, 7+ without missing then chance for 10k). It's not much credits considering 3 speed runs for Chronos BPs will net you over 10k, and you could probably do that in under 15 minutes for the average player.

Do all  of you people seriously not know you can double click to stop the wheel early once it's started slowing down? It's been tried and tested multiple times and confirmed to work.

Man I feel bad for all of you who missed potatoes.

Funny part is, I clicked like Rambo on yesterday's spin on a reactor, but got only suit XP again... 3 ticks later, so it's not like "you clicked slowly so you got the next reward".

If you think that sucks, try my situation on for size.  Each time they do more than a quick hotfix to the game, my daily counter resets back to day 1!  Now I know someone may be ready to pipe in and say "Maybe you missed the new day time.", but I can be absolutely certain since I always login to the game at 8PM CST to get my reward whether I am going to play or not.  It is at minimum part of a to-do list before going to bed.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for "reviving" this more or less dead topic of mine, but this is ridiculous.

Honestly, either remove this feature, or tweak the chances. Today the raffle went over 1 void key, 2 formas, and 2 catalysts, just to get 2400 secondary weapon XP... And I have atleast 2 of those "shiny" rewards ticking over every day, just to end up with weapon XPs, sometimes ammo boxes, or in rare cases, (for me, useless) blueprints... I think from today I'll start "frapsing" my raffles to prove this if needed, but this is getting beyond annoying.

Daily reward logic:

Oh boy,so many beautiful items just for you to pick em up!A sexy Glaive,maybe a shiny Forma or a catalyst.Although I think we should get you some more of that sweet,precous EXP.Like for your rank 30 LOKI!YEA!Lets go get that!

-I just want to punch the screen everytime I see the daily draw