Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spacecraft

hxnx

So one thing I really like about this game is that you are essentiallly invading a spacecraft much of the time ( except when youre on a planet of course, no matter what lotus says about the ship being on lockdown ). Anyway, breaking into spaceships is fun, and I had the following thoughts about it.

1> Reactors shouldnt open if the ship is on lockdown. ( Also, some different reactor types would be cool. Like something that looks like the MCP from Tron, maybe with that deflection shield that one boss has ).

2> Stateful security - the ship could have security states, indicating how seriously the ships crew is taking the tenno incursion. Hacking could be used to mitigate this.

3> Exploding sections. Give the runners what they want, something to really run away from, like the sequential collapse of ship sections, with countdown and warning and summary pyrotechnics. Maybe to take it easy on players, "Death" to these events could be like falling.

4>Conflict - what if the tenno boarded a ship where a couple of factions were already fighting? What if an additional faction boarded the ship after the tenno had already arrived? Used judiciously this could really spice things up.

5> More spaceship types. The ships so far seem like factories in space. Do the grineer eat? Maybe throw in a hydroponics area. Are all ships this large? Maybe we could board a smaller ship, more claustrophobic. Maybe throw in a hangar or two with shuttlecraft in it. Ships could have a clearly defined "Command Center" pattern somewhere.

Not specifically spaceship related:

6> Wall running - awesome. Id like more reasons to use it. Say a whole section where you have to wall run and deal with enemies. You know what would also be cool? situations where you could wall run vertically.

7> Forward flip - maybe differentiate between a forward flip and a tumble/roll? Also, I think the flips should be a little quicker. Just a little bit.

8> space ninja parkour combat racing. to see who is the best space ninja.

So one thing I really like about this game is that you are essentiallly invading a spacecraft much of the time ( except when youre on a planet of course, no matter what lotus says about the ship being on lockdown ). Anyway, breaking into spaceships is fun, and I had the following thoughts about it.

1> Reactors shouldnt open if the ship is on lockdown. ( Also, some different reactor types would be cool. Like something that looks like the MCP from Tron, maybe with that deflection shield that one boss has ).

2> Stateful security - the ship could have security states, indicating how seriously the ships crew is taking the tenno incursion. Hacking could be used to mitigate this.

3> Exploding sections. Give the runners what they want, something to really run away from, like the sequential collapse of ship sections, with countdown and warning and summary pyrotechnics. Maybe to take it easy on players, "Death" to these events could be like falling.

4>Conflict - what if the tenno boarded a ship where a couple of factions were already fighting? What if an additional faction boarded the ship after the tenno had already arrived? Used judiciously this could really spice things up.

5> More spaceship types. The ships so far seem like factories in space. Do the grineer eat? Maybe throw in a hydroponics area. Are all ships this large? Maybe we could board a smaller ship, more claustrophobic. Maybe throw in a hangar or two with shuttlecraft in it. Ships could have a clearly defined "Command Center" pattern somewhere.

Not specifically spaceship related:

6> Wall running - awesome. Id like more reasons to use it. Say a whole section where you have to wall run and deal with enemies. You know what would also be cool? situations where you could wall run vertically.

7> Forward flip - maybe differentiate between a forward flip and a tumble/roll? Also, I think the flips should be a little quicker. Just a little bit.

8> space ninja parkour combat racing. to see who is the best space ninja.

1) would kinda lesses the action abit if you had to go find a place to hack so you can open up the reactor its just a minor thing dosent seem worth the hassale tbh

2) the fractions you are fighting already know how serious the tenno threat is and as such when they first see you they will go on highest alert and stay on it till you leave, it dosent make sence for there to be alert states because they are always at the highest

3)this is all well and fun when you are playing a loki, but have you ever played as frost or rhino? there is no way you can excape as one of them while it still be exploding fast enough for it to even mater to other frames

4)some times other fractions do invade while you are in a mission it is just very rare

5)as i say to everyone who says something like "the game needs more frames" or "it needs more lvls" it is still a work in progress they are going to add them you just need to wait or if you actually have some good ideas for lvls go on the the maps&lvls feed back forums and post them there ^.^

6)there are aleady afew times where you need to wall run or wall clime to get to some places, and i have alot of friends who it took along time before they could actually do the tricks of the game well enough to get by and we ended up waiting for those few people to get past the few wall running parts there it, yes it would be fun but it wouldent be fun for the people who cant pull it off sadly :/

7)i think flips are fine they did a good job at keeping a semi-realistic agilty system while still making it fun

8) maybe as an optional mini game, not required to adv but on the edge of some planets it could be fun :D