Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For Viewing Warframes And Stats On Website

GiantB

Hi there guys,

I think it would be real worthy if we could view all of our warframes owned, weapons owned, and mods in use.

Basically like the arsenal page but on the website. I think thiswould be good for 2 reasons.

1. Players can view our stats and warframes on the website.

2. I noticed when I'm in the forums and people are asking which mods should I put on with this gun and I have a real good set up for mine I always have a hard time remembering which ones I have on it. So being able to look at my profile on the webiste would be real nice.

Thanks for reading

Quite a few MMos have this nowadays, i think it's kind of neat but have no idea of the development resources needed or the scale to implement it. Maybe if there was an API that the community could use to access the data DE wouldn't have to actually do anything.

Alas though, i'd never get ANY work done if it were to happen.

Quite a few MMos have this nowadays, i think it's kind of neat but have no idea of the development resources needed or the scale to implement it. Maybe if there was an API that the community could use to access the data DE wouldn't have to actually do anything.

Alas though, i'd never get ANY work done if it were to happen.

Very good point we all take this game for granted because we are not working are butts off :p

What type of work? Like work work or warframe playing :p haha