Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Language Forums (Russian/german) From "recent Topics"

Namacyst

Please remove the special language sub-forums posts from "Recent Topics" .

I mostly navigate to new stuff via recent topics and there are alot of russian/german stuff in there which are read by a minority and recent topics just fits 10 entrys and therefor limits the new stuff going on in the english forums.

Cheers

Namacyst the German

Why would they do that? If it is a recent topic, well, it is a recent topic, isn't it? Obviously there is some kind of activity in those sub-forums and _if_ the list is really full of German or Russian threads, than this _would_ mean, they have more activity than the English section, which contradicts your "minority theorie". Otherwise the problem can't be this big and you can happily go on using the list for any English topic.

In the end, this is a feature not every forum offers and I bet you get along with others just fine.

So, I'm sure you will do just fine here as well.

Why would they do that? If it is a recent topic, well, it is a recent topic, isn't it? Obviously there is some kind of activity in those sub-forums and _if_ the list is really full of German or Russian threads, than this _would_ mean, they have more activity than the English section, which contradicts your "minority theorie". Otherwise the problem can't be this big and you can happily go on using the list for any English topic.

In the end, this is a feature not every forum offers and I bet you get along with others just fine.

So, I'm sure you will do just fine here as well.

No it doesn't. It means occasionally there are more new threads in a short space of time, which completely removes English threads from said recent list. 

No it doesn't. It means occasionally there are more new threads in a short space of time, which completely removes English threads from said recent list. 

And they will show up again, if they have more activity. Same goes for Russian and German threads. It's fair enough, I think.

This is a non-issue, really. What would be the next step? Excluding sub-categories of the English forum, because they "bury" the topics YOU deem important? ...