Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Managing Mods...?

ZaRiR

Will there be some kinda "folder" system to manage our loads of mods?

I'm getting all dizzy by looking through the loads of mods that fills everything. My useful mods together with my newly obtained ones.

Some kinda system like the one in Dungeon Defenders would be awesome.

That way i could create a "folder" with my shotgun mods or i could stuff all me oldies in a folder and only the new ones will fill the main "folder"

Regards Zarir.

teaching my granny to suck eggs here but i didnt know when i started. you can put your cards in order at the bottom of the pack. name rarity etc. also when your modding or selling cards take every card you have with notches and add them to a weapon or warframe you dont use or isnt full. i have sold or burnt around 4-5 maxed out 5 notch cards by making mistakes. also if you have say a redirection card with 2-3 notches on it and maybe 20-30 sitting in your inventory just add those cards to your excisting card. you might even get a level up. keeps your inventory tidy and by modding constantly youll upgrade yourself and give yourself a purpose to earn more credits to be able to craft and mod more.

also on a side note be very careful what cards you max out. keep elemental cards around 2-3 notch or when you upgrade your main mods like serration, hornet strike and multishot your elemental cards, crit, crit dam and armor pen etc wont fit in certain weapons you own. i upgraded my redirection to 8 and armor to 7 and had to drop teleport from ash cos i had not enough slots left:(. I had to take the main card with x notches and fuse it with a non notched card and get a basic 2 notch main card back and start over.

anyway hope this helps.

o ps... the longer you play the more names of cards youll remember. youll know pistol from rifle to shotgun just by looking at its picture or name:)