The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ragers On Warframe?

bibuzio

so a little kid can HACK your computer? that easy?

To the uninitiated, there is no difference between a cracker and a script kiddie.

Of course, the difference is that the cracker actually does something themselves and the script kiddie inputs an IP to LOIC or some other DDOS/DOS/Network Stress Test program. So yes, it's that easy for a little kid to do something if they can get their hands on your IP.

Edited by Voidcrash

To the uninitated, there is no difference between a cracker and a script kiddie.

Of course, the difference is that the cracker actually does something themselves and the script kiddie inputs an IP to LOIC or some other DDOS/DOS/Network Stress Test program. So yes, it's that easy for a little kid to do something if they can get their hands on your IP.

thumb up for this guy.

there are toxic ragers in every online game, but when I run into them in Warframe, it's sad. I've gotten upset a couple of times because of people doing things they shouldn't, and then seemingly not caring about how it effects the rest of their team.

(lately, people doing Kubrow Egg runs while I hunt for Kubrow mods, and them just insta wrecking the den before it can spawn all the Kubrow, also players rushing ahead of me while I'm Nekros and killing all the Kubrow before I get there, and don't even mark a waypoint, etc. It's dumb and stupid, but they are usually the kind of player that can't be bothered to work with other people or make new friends in game for that matter, and they can't be bothered to change to solo que either, so what are ya gonna do I guess.)

anyway, sorry to hear that happened to ya, take pics and send in a support ticket.

then since this for Ragers of Warframe i will star raging by saying that.........

the Dilution concept is not working at all....i am so irritated to get any type prime i really want to get Loki Prime nor Bo Prime Handle and BP.....dilution or RNG or FARMIng in the game is $&*&*#(%& IF you guys think Dilution thinks sort of OK then i completely disagree....and this a Rager's discussion

as well as the part where TRADING SYSTEM is should be a BLACK MARKET SYSTEM since everyone wants PLAT then actual Trade...to be honest its stupid...with ridiculous amount of Plat as much for whatever.....

STALKER keeps being stronger is $&*&*#(%& as well, its annoying as hell...no point trying to kill him or getting stuff.....since he will kill you and disabling your powers....

but whatever....this game became Farmville + Free 2 Pay 2 Play of game

Edited by edryuu

u said all lol

this is farmville and not a free 2 play but a pay to play xD

the game is good but have to change many things so it can be great! :)

yeaaahhhh.... it's not pay to play unless you think the main part of a game is to look cool.

there are toxic ragers in every online game, but when I run into them in Warframe, it's sad. I've gotten upset a couple of times because of people doing things they shouldn't, and then seemingly not caring about how it effects the rest of their team.

(lately, people doing Kubrow Egg runs while I hunt for Kubrow mods, and them just insta wrecking the den before it can spawn all the Kubrow, also players rushing ahead of me while I'm Nekros and killing all the Kubrow before I get there, and don't even mark a waypoint, etc. It's dumb and stupid, but they are usually the kind of player that can't be bothered to work with other people or make new friends in game for that matter, and they can't be bothered to change to solo que either, so what are ya gonna do I guess.)

that might've been me wrecking the den 'cuz I was trying to get an egg.

you can't be bothered to solo, or even get on the same page with the team in chat first?

yeaaahhhh.... it's not pay to play unless you think the main part of a game is to look co

yeaaahhhh.... it's not pay to play unless you think the main part of a game is to look cool.

the only plat i use its from trades

and i use it for slots and ofcorse, maximum swag

the items in game are to expensive, its crazy

wont use 15 euros for a wapon or warframe lololol

I will be honest I was on Sechura and hosting. Had a guy cast snowglobe in the first 10 seconds. I killed my lan connection but kept the wifi. Now if it is a regular mission the worst that happens is the other guys just host migrates. If your running a key though that would be awful to do to someone.

A few lessons to be learned here. Do not let someone run Frost in ODD. It maybe their favorite frame but it is troll worthy at best and infuriating at worst in that scenario. Don't get involved in fights that aren't about you. So many players are full of p!ss and vinegar that they will argue about anything. If you got hacked and you are sure of it then report it to DE through proper channels. 

(ately, people doing Kubrow Egg runs while I hunt for Kubrow mods, and them just insta wrecking the den before it can spawn all the Kubrow, also players rushing ahead of me while I'm Nekros and killing all the Kubrow before I get there,

I'm sorry if I derail this slightly, but I just had a facepalm moment when I read this. I've been running earth missions to get mods, and I have a Necro. Guess what I haven't been doing? Running the missions as a Necro.

I'm sorry if I derail this slightly, but I just had a facepalm moment when I read this. I've been running earth missions to get mods, and I have a Necro. Guess what I haven't been doing? Running the missions as a Necro.

that is genious!!!

aahaah

LOIC will not do jack, I'm not gonna dive into this further but that is all I will say and I doubt a script kiddie would know how to get an IP out of Warframe anyway.