Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feedback

RedStarr

I expected more creative weapons in warframe such as multi-lock laser gun or something like that. Tenno's already have high tech suits and I don't see why they can't have high tech weapons rather than regular machine guns. The only unique weapons are the bolt guns.  Gunplay and swordplay could be better like doing spinning back flips in the air and shooting bullets everywhere, I mean they are ninjas right? 

Frames should have a specializations in their weapons for example: Excalibur excels in melee combat or Volt having more damage with range. It just opens up more diversity in the frame selections, 

My second problem is the loot rader, more than 90% of the time your staring at the screen instead of looking at the map It'd be nice to have the items marked on the screen instead of the map since it's a fast pace game. 

Lastly I'd like more diverse maps in the areas and harder bosses. The bosses currently in game are pretty similar besides maybe having one extra skill that differs from the other. Bosses like the Jackal are way too easy and required no skill or strategy to take him down. 

This is not a bash thread I just feel that Sci-fi genre games opens up more creativity than other genres.