Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Reward In Place Of Additional Artifacts

MysteryPotato

Considering there doesn't seem to be any benefit from recieving multiple copies of the alert artifacts I would like to see some type of replacement reward. Nothing super special... maybe 1k - 3k credits or perhaps ammo boxes. Something akin to this would attract more tenno away from the ever so difficult Vor runs while allowing all "?" alerts to retain value. As it is when I find out it's just another one of the usual artifacts (im looking at you PISTOL SCAVENGER) I immediately lose interest in playing the alert.

I think your suggestion, while valid, is only a stop-gap measure and doesn't address the flaw in the current system as it stands now.

A Token/Voucher type of system would work much better.

You could still have your standard reward, but if you have a duplicate you get set # of vouchers / tokens, and those vouchers / tokens can be used in the store to purchase rewards specifically tailored for that currency.

In this manner, the reward possibilities are endless and it makes EVERY mission, worth while.

I think your suggestion, while valid, is only a stop-gap measure and doesn't address the flaw in the current system as it stands now.

A Token/Voucher type of system would work much better.

You could still have your standard reward, but if you have a duplicate you get set # of vouchers / tokens, and those vouchers / tokens can be used in the store to purchase rewards specifically tailored for that currency.

In this manner, the reward possibilities are endless and it makes EVERY mission, worth while.

-

I don't think the game needs another currency.

I wish artifacts appeared under inventory so I can sell dupes.

Edit: Is quoting broken right now?

Edited by Reedman

+1

ejester's idea is dumb.

It was much smarter then your reply.

Personally, I'd appreciate any form of currency to the ? reward system we have right now, because it is just too random, and it gets exceedingly difficult to get a certain piece. Also, it will get much worse even when new items are introduced and the loottables grow..

For example, I have almost everything I want from ? rewards right now, and hunting the few pieces I would bother getting would be an absolute pain. Say I want the thrak helmet for my rhino. My last 2 shots at that were one 2 weeks ago in the morning when I wasn't at home, and then another 2 weeks ago at night for me, that's it.