Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Missing Abilities Help

BlurDragon

Question

For some reason I only have one the ability Roar on Rhino, I already looked at my inventory but i can't find the rest. I wanted to know if there's a way to find the rest of the abilities, I already searched all over the Internet but to no avail .

Edited by BlurDragon

6 answers to this question

You can trade for them, of course, or looking in the codex to see where they drop. Do you have another rhino (prime) sitting around? That may be the culprit as well. If none of that works, send in a support ticket.

You can trade for them, of course, or looking in the codex to see where they drop. Do you have another rhino (prime) sitting around? That may be the culprit as well. If none of that works, send in a support ticket.

Looking back I found out that I have Rhino Roar because I found it randomly without noticing. I got this Rhino since the Beta of Warframe before Mods were a thing and back then I had every ability. Since they introduced the Mods I lost all of my abilities, My codex can't tell me anything since it's far from complete. I guess my only option then is to Trade these things.

Looking back I found out that I have Rhino Roar because I found it randomly without noticing. I got this Rhino since the Beta of Warframe before Mods were a thing and back then I had every ability. Since they introduced the Mods I lost all of my abilities, My codex can't tell me anything since it's far from complete. I guess my only option then is to Trade these things.

I think doing missions with your Rhino will get the mods you need. If not, try to ask random peeps on chat to give you the mods. Never seen skill mods for sale, I think people will give you for free.

I think doing missions with your Rhino will get the mods you need. If not, try to ask random peeps on chat to give you the mods. Never seen skill mods for sale, I think people will give you for free.

I actually went to the Regional chat ingame and people say I am supposed to get the Skill mods automatically, Oh God, does that mean i'm bugged?

Idk, I was thinking that I get them from drops if we played the Warframe in missions. Anyway if your having trouble getting them I can give you the mods. Are you playing now? Which region are you?

Yeah, i'm playing right now. My region is Europe.