Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Performance Glitches.

RenegadeX557

Allow me to start off by saying that I'm loving this Kubrow update and- Down Kia, Down. Sorry, Kubrow's playful. Sunika.

Now. To the matter at hand. I have experienced many glitches in terms of Kubrow. Allow me to list them.

1. I placed Badges on my Kubrow but they dont appear in the mission.

2. Now and then Kia (Sunika) spawns without her collar.

3. There's a TILE in the Phobos map-set that causes the Kubrow to literally shut down if they arrive at it. [The dead-end Tile with the 2 lockers. Was unable to acquire screenshot.]

4. Said Kubrow teleported to me inside that tile and froze... just... stood there.

Apparently someone sprayed "Kubrow-away" in that room. =w=

5. If you "Waypoint" your Kubrow, it'll designate your Kubrow as an Enemy.

That should be it but I'm sure there are many other Kubrow glitches here and there.

I would also like to request a Minimap marker to indicate where your Kubrow/Sentinel is. Just in case it runs off without ya and you can't find her if she/he gets downed and is bleeding out. [i hate being blind to where my Kubrow is when she's bleeding. TT.TT]

And here's another idea. Set a key-bind that shows a radial menu of Kubrow commands. Like Attack, Stay, Target enemy, etc...

It would be useful to have control over what your Kubrow does, allowing for strategic attacks.

For example... 

Say ya got a Grineer Heavy in the way and ya can't get her to stop shooting. You can send your Sunika Kubrow to target the enemy and use its Unleashed ability to knock the Heavy down, allowing you to get shots in.

I can't help but ask. Does the UNLEASHED ability work on the Hunters? [stalker, G-3 and Harvester namely.]

Problem number 4 on this list is exactly what is happening to my Sasharaasa or whatever the loot Kubrow is called. I took her out on three missions after 14.0.7 and she just stands around motionless at spawn point. I have a second mature Kubrow, but am not going to wait the three hour cool down to test it and for sure will not pay the 10 plat to rush it!

I even have a thread about the exact problem and what mods are on her and what happened to lead up to the broken behavior

Edited by ZeroPhobic