The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To The Forums

MyungShim

Hello, fellow Tenno.

I had been playing Warframe for a few months, paused, and came back to playing again when Update 14 arrived just a little while ago. I am just new to the community here and never really voiced out in-game. It was not until I decided to give Skyrim, Vindictus, Titanfall, and some other games I managed to get a break to return to Warframe. After I started playing for a few hours, I just wanted to be the best gamer I could collecting warframes, weapons, components, joining a clan, researching, building, leveling and whatnot without putting stress on my wallet. I really enjoy the game and hope I can enjoy the community.

I am more of a hobbyist than a total gamer (in which I desire to become if only if it were not for school and work), and I m trying to play as much as I can so I can find myself in the video game industry once I get the chance to do so and create a career developing, designing, programming, etc. So for now I am just going to play and enjoy while I actually do something good (and healthy) for myself and officially join the community and probably acquaint myself with some of you.

MyungShim (Warframe user)

Hello, fellow Tenno.

I had been playing Warframe for a few months, paused, and came back to playing again when Update 14 arrived just a little while ago. I am just new to the community here and never really voiced out in-game. It was not until I decided to give Skyrim, Vindictus, Titanfall, and some other games I managed to get a break to return to Warframe. After I started playing for a few hours, I just wanted to be the best gamer I could collecting warframes, weapons, components, joining a clan, researching, building, leveling and whatnot without putting stress on my wallet. I really enjoy the game and hope I can enjoy the community.

I am more of a hobbyist than a total gamer (in which I desire to become if only if it were not for school and work), and I m trying to play as much as I can so I can find myself in the video game industry once I get the chance to do so and create a career developing, designing, programming, etc. So for now I am just going to play and enjoy while I actually do something good (and healthy) for myself and officially join the community and probably acquaint myself with some of you.

MyungShim (Warframe user)

Welcome to the Warframe Community!

Present Topics to start on: RNGesus, Balance, Lore, and all those fun stuff!

Why not visit the fan zone? Lot's of good ol' threads there to waste your time in. A few threads I'd recommend going into are Yuikami's comics and many warframe concepts. 

General discussion? Quite an abundance of lore theories, opinion topics (favorite warframe, etc, etc)

Feedback? Well then, this is where the important stuff usually are. I recommend to check here once in a while.

Anyways, this is just a little welcome. Happy hunting!

Also, be careful. As many other games, there is always a toxic part of the community. This is usually present in theory topics, feedbacks, and any other similar things. Try not to make be an assistant of the poison. As someone will do with common sense, and I'm pretty sure you do have common sense.

Edited by ThatOnePerson