Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advil To Ridonkulous Rng- Craftable Mods~ Dun Dun Dun

Starberyl

Solution: Craftable Mods like oh mah gerd. I'll let the community decide if common/uncommon mods should be craftable and what materials should be used to craft such mods. - Obviously the solution should be a greater alternative than RNG and allow players to use their materials to craft something they truly need as opposed to having 400000 nano spores collecting dust in their inventories. Truth is, the RNG for rare mods is an absolute $#*(@ and I figured since end game consists of farming, why not provide more use for those materials? Item that should be the "core" of the mods. -Morphics Blueprint price for a rare mod of choice. - 10000-20000 credits? Build time. - 2-6 hours? Blueprints should be sold in marketplace for either credits or platinum. Also may I emphasize that this is an ALTERNATIVE to RNG, meaning the materials should be purposefully rare but a large amount should be required in order to craft these mods. 

Edited by Spoolooni

Craftable mods sounds awesome

I know right? I got friends that have over a million materials and not a single mod they wanted...while others are lucky enough to have a few rare mods at the start of the game which I find incredibly awkward.

I feel that this system will also add a new form of progression while RNG would mainly serve as a shortcut of luck. 

this topic does sound great and all, but it makes you wonder if they'll remove the Mod's and substitude for blue prints of it over all... make sure to Say that it thereof is not your wish. even if they add blueprints to creating a Mod, doesn't fix that you can't get the blue print you want... and then can't obtain ANY power what so ever, due to lack of building..

What you Should be asking for is a "Guide book" they can sell off the market that allows creation of (random?) Mod, while sacrificing unnecessary Materials.. or something along the lines...

this topic does sound great and all, but it makes you wonder if they'll remove the Mod's and substitude for blue prints of it over all... make sure to Say that it thereof is not your wish. even if they add blueprints to creating a Mod, doesn't fix that you can't get the blue print you want... and then can't obtain ANY power what so ever, due to lack of building..

What you Should be asking for is a "Guide book" they can sell off the market that allows creation of (random?) Mod, while sacrificing unnecessary Materials.. or something along the lines...

Yes, I too fear they'll just plague this method with more RNG, which is why I said each individual mod blueprint can be bought via marketplace for plat/credits. The materials shouldn't be too hard to obtain either. I would say each mod should be obtainable via crafting after 2-3 days of average gameplay instead of 5+ days of endless farming for a single rare mod. 

But again, I do not like the idea of the random mod guidebook as again, it encourages more RNG. Most games would approach their users with more RNG which again increases more frustration. The idea is not to create gamble but side progression, and nothing is better than rewarding a user for taking his/her time to work hard for a desired mod that he/she wants. 
Edited by Spoolooni