The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion About Levels

Streij

1) Maybe, I'm not first who suggest that, but, make more enemies at Deception missions.

2) How about to add some stealthed enemies? I saw some of them with skills identical to player's one. So, why no stealth? It will confuse players sometimes. Or, better idea, there are drones which makes other enemies harder to kill. So, you can do drone to make them invisible, or almost, just to make it harder to detect them.

3) Idea for a new kind of mission. "Destroy attackers", or kind of. Player must defend generator, push enemy away, and somehow stop their attacks. Like a destroy enemy generator, break footings, bring intelligence to the terminal to activate deffend system, etc. But player still should defend his generator.

4) Another idea. "Enemy of my enemy". So, mission where 2 fractions will attack each other, and player should destroy only one of them (kill their leader, destroy generator, kill everyone, one or all of this), without killing anyone from another fraction (or kill so less as possible). It can be also like, player should help infected monsters to break through enemy defense. Hack doors, destroy cameras, etc. So player can kill infected ones to, but this is not his objective. Or, maybe, defend ship with some fraction as allies. So, player should run to the places where enemy is coming (map should be like at any regular mission). And former enemies will help him.

5) It's not a new type, but, new way for old ones. How about to make players to start from different locations? I mean, not all 4 of them at 1 place. Maybe 3 at first place, 1  at second one. Or 2 and 2. Or everyone start at different places. They can also get different targets! So, of someone complete his objective, he can come and help another one. It will be great with 2 and 2 scheme.

I liked your ideas!
I got some extra for you number 4
I would like to for example get into a map with both Grinnier and Corpus, and everyone is just fighting everyone
So it would be kind of chaos, but give just thought that could maybe be fun

I'm really not into 5). 

Firstly because the way i see co-op and this kind of missions involves having the party stick together. It's 4 against how many? 100? That's the point of a squad.

4) well it doesn't seem right to help my enemy. Best case scenario, i get to kill them also after i'm done with one faction. Having all factions in the same place, fighting eachother, with your objective to kill them all, yea, that might work, but helping enemies, no. Not Tenno.

3) i think we have enough defenses. Your idea is good, but i think it resembles endless defense too much.

2) stealth for enemies, umm..might work. But i wouldn't give them the power to stealth for more than 3-4 seconds, and they'd use it only when they are aware of your presence. They could run to you, get invis, and strike from nowhere, but then again, that should have a cooldown.

Overall, ideas are good, but they need to fit the theme better. Try twitching them, see what you can come up with.