Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firing Modes

Kanary

Firing while High flipping Forwards, backwards, Side to Side.

First off I use the High flip F, B, S2S in order to avoid various enemy attacks, i.e. Ancient tentacle attacks and charging exploding infestation.  In order for firing your weapon particularly pistols while flipping to work effectively certain aspects must be taken into consideration.

1. The height and the distance need to be increase slightly.

1. The speed of execution after the combination of key input to execute the command. I think that the animation speed is a bit slow when using flipping mechanics as an effective evasion method. So basically **flip just slightly** fast, further, and higher.

Melee ground pound after High flipping forwards, backwards, side to side.

Same as above pretty much, except end high flip…ect, with melee ground pound.

Tenno Running jump kick

Please increase the damage amount inflicted from a running jump kick.  Visually, I do not notice any damage to an enemy health bar. If you really think that a running jump kick does little to no damage, then you can post as my demonstrator…jk.  According to Warframe, “jump kicks don’t hurt”.

Gear shop Purchasing items

Purchasing items at the Gear shop is as about as counter-productive as a person going into a grocery store knowingly needing 10 cans of corn, but decide to purchase each can of corn 1 at time. After each purchase, this individual returns to their car to drop of the newly purchased can, before returning to the Grocery store to purchase another. Please stop the madness.

Move Lotus Warframe com chat

This is the chat box that comes on screen and covers up the global/counsel chat box when she announces information to you during game play. This is simply annoying when trying to read text and to be completely interrupted then your text box goes away because it’s timed. How rude lotus! XD